The following terms apply to your use of the St.George OpenAir website (“the Website”). By using the Website you acknowledge and agree that:
- Copyright in the content of this Website is owned by Cinerent OpenAir and their licensors. You are permitted to download and print content from the Website solely for your own internal business purposes and/or personal use. The Website content must not be copied or reproduced, used or otherwise dealt with for any other reason. You are not entitled to modify or redistribute the content of this Website or reproduce, link, frame or deep-link it on any other website without the express written permission of Cinerent OpenAir. You are not entitled to use the content of the Website for commercial exploitation in any circumstances.
- Content on the Website is provided for general information purposes only, to inform you about Cinerent OpenAir. Material on the Website should not be relied on for any purpose.
- Cinerent OpenAir is providing the content on the Website in good faith but no warranty or representation is given that the content is accurate, complete or up to date. Use of content on the Website is at your own risk. While Cinerent OpenAir takes reasonable precautions to prevent computer viruses and other malicious programs on the Website no liability is accepted for them.
- Information transmitted via this Website will pass over public telecommunications networks. Cinerent OpenAir makes no representation or warranty that the operation of this Website will be uninterrupted or error free and disclaims all liability in respect thereof.
- This Website may contain links to other websites. Cinerent OpenAir accepts no responsibility or liability for any material supplied by or contained on any third party website which is linked from or to this Website, or any use of personal data by such third party.
- Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com
The following terms apply to the ‘Win a Double Pass to Pork Pie’ competition featured in the email of 2 February 2017:
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion deems acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is Cinerent OpenAir Pty Ltd, Suite 205, 19a Boundary Street, Rushcutters Bay NSW 2011 (ABN 36 075 333 103).
3. Entry is open to residents of NSW only. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, participating outlets and the agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. Entrants must be 18 years or over as at 1/2/2017 to be eligible to enter.
5. To enter eligible entrants send their name, mobile contact number and answer to firstname.lastname@example.org during the promotional period.
6. Competition commences on 9am on Wednesday 1 February 2017 and closes on 12pm Tuesday 7 February 2017. The prize winner will be drawn at random from all valid competition entries received. The draw will take place at Suite 205, 19a Boundary Street, Rushcutters Bay NSW 2011 at 5pm on 7/2/2017. The prize winner will be contacted by phone and/or email using contact details provided in their entry. Judges’ decision in relation to all aspects of this promotion is final and binding on all who enter and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The first entry drawn will be deemed the winner and will win a two general admission tickets to the screening of Pork Pie on Tuesday 14 February at St.George OpenAir Cinema.
8. The total prize is valued at $76. Prize does not include any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize. These are the responsibility of the winner.
9. If within 7 days of the draw the Promoter is unable to make contact with the winner to claim the prize via the contact details provided in their entry, that winner will forfeit the prize in its entirety. The Promoter will not be liable for a winner who cannot be contacted and therefore forfeits their prize and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Prize/s are not redeemable for cash.
11. Prize/s are not transferable or exchangeable and in the event that for any reason whatsoever, a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (with reference to all relevant State regulations) to another prize of equal value.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. The Promoter may in their absolute discretion require that the individual provide photographic identification or some other acceptable form identification or proof of age before awarding the prize. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
13. Within 2 days of the prize draw, the Promoter will attempt to notify winners via phone and/or email of the prize they have won and how the prize will be delivered. In the event that a winner is unable to be contacted, and all methods of communication are unsuccessful, unclaimed prizes will be dealt with as prescribed by the laws of NSW. The prize remains the property of the Promoter until claimed by the prize winner.
14. The promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at a provided address will be resent to the prize winner.
15. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these conditions of entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) participation in the promotion and/or (g) redemption of the prize. This includes, without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
16. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any late, lost or misdirected entries and all entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt of the web entry into the Promotion database and NOT time of transmission by the entrant.
17. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
18. By entering the competition, the entrant consents to receipt of any email regarding the competition.
19. The Promoter may conduct such further draws at the same time and place as the original draw as are necessary on 13/02/2017 in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by that date.
20. Authorised under NSW Permit No LTPM-16-01167