terms and conditions:
cancellation & refund policy
As an outdoor event, St.George OpenAir Cinema is subject to prevailing weather conditions. Specifically, rain will not prohibit the screenings of films. Screenings will be cancelled only if weather conditions present a danger at Fleet Steps at screening time.
Patrons accept that in purchasing a ticket, they are paying for a screening that commences at approximately 8:30 pm on Mrs Macquaries Point, and that weather conditions prior to that time and in other parts of Sydney will not result in a screening being cancelled. Patrons accept the risk that weather they consider unsatisfactory may occur on a screening night, and acknowledge that tickets will not be exchanged or refunded unless a screening is cancelled by St.George OpenAir Cinema due to dangerous weather conditions at screening time.
In the unlikely event that a screening is cancelled, information will be posted on the website, social media and the information hotline – 1300 366 649.
Please note: due to changing weather conditions, cancellations may need to occur at short notice. Ticketholders to that screening will be entitled to exchange tickets for a later screening of their choice, subject to availability.
Patrons unwilling to accept this policy and the risk of inclement weather should plan to purchase tickets at the door.
website terms and conditions:
The following terms apply to your use of the St.George OpenAir website (“the Website”). By using the Website you acknowledge and agree that:
- Copyright in the content of this Website is owned by Cinerent OpenAir and their licensors. You are permitted to download and print content from the Website solely for your own internal business purposes and/or personal use. The Website content must not be copied or reproduced, used or otherwise dealt with for any other reason. You are not entitled to modify or redistribute the content of this Website or reproduce, link, frame or deep-link it on any other website without the express written permission of Cinerent OpenAir. You are not entitled to use the content of the Website for commercial exploitation in any circumstances.
- Content on the Website is provided for general information purposes only, to inform you about Cinerent OpenAir. Material on the Website should not be relied on for any purpose.
- Cinerent OpenAir is providing the content on the Website in good faith but no warranty or representation is given that the content is accurate, complete or up to date. Use of content on the Website is at your own risk. While Cinerent OpenAir takes reasonable precautions to prevent computer viruses and other malicious programs on the Website no liability is accepted for them.
- Information transmitted via this Website will pass over public telecommunications networks. Cinerent OpenAir makes no representation or warranty that the operation of this Website will be uninterrupted or error free and disclaims all liability in respect thereof.
- This Website may contain links to other websites. Cinerent OpenAir accepts no responsibility or liability for any material supplied by or contained on any third party website which is linked from or to this Website, or any use of personal data by such third party.
- Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com